September 18, 2007

After times of reflection, praying, thinking..... I know i need to move on, need to carry on and give a chance to him and myself & YOU to show me what you planned..

I know i need to grow and i know you want me to... I am grateful to have you with me throughout this tough time. Problems are ahead, i cannot do it on my own. You've shown me signs and i will follow..

Time to stand up and on my run again.

Lord i stand upon your strength
I know You're always by my side
When i feel i cant go on
You are there to keep me strong
You are my Rock, my Fortress, my deliverer
My God, my strength in whom i trust
You are my shield, my Horn, my salvation
The one who's worthy of all praise.

1 comment:

Koay said...

Hang on there.. although i dont know what u goin thru/ gone thru but just wanna encouraged u by this...
As u continue to read on the verse in the book of jeremiah, Jeremiah 29: 12-14..
[Note: Highlight on verse 13&14]

Love sis,
Chin Nee