April 09, 2008

Sigh

I've just accidentally deleted the posts. Nah, not in the right mood to re-type the Bangkok trip. Will do so as soon as i get my camera & photos back. Poeple having them, *ahem* u know wat to do.

Jasmine msn me today and said: My maid ran away!
Had been listening to stories about maid and i was indeed surprised how these people can do such a thing. Their job is to come, assist and lighten her/his employers' burden. Instead of that see what they have done. Sigh...


Also, read a friends' blog on having tough life. Hello, who is not? =) At this age of striving to excel, we work like dogs and cows... As far as I know, we determine wat we want to be. Not the uncle next door, not your boss, not the superstitious fortune teller. One word for you if you are reading - Be Confident!


ok, let's see the picture of the day! =D *preeeettttyyyy*


Rejoice, tmrw is Thursday! Aren't you happy??? =)
God Bless.

No comments: