July 20, 2007

Random photos - memories >.<

Can u see me? My primary 1 class photo.. I'll buy u a good dinner if u can... Hehehe... *laugh evil-ly*

NoW! wHO cannot see where am i shall buy me dinner.. =))

As i was flipping through my photo album, just cant help missing my college days.. I had 3 wonderful years in Nilai.
HR Presentation
Lecturers out there - This is what students do in lecture halls - take photos



BBQ sessions! We were always drenched... Water always come after bbq... But its fun to get wet at 1am... Freezing cold... This is what we did.. The gals will prepare the food... Guys will set up the fire place.. (to be honest, i didn't do much, am always the one who help out when needed.. hehe) After everyone finish eating, there must be someone who was there to start THE GAME! If you can see, we are all wet in the photos. But was fun weiiii.... =)))

I love these 2 photos. Natural.... Just so NILAI... So greeeeeen....

Our redang Trip. Hoe Hoe was the only guy who joined us. Remember in the disco, he was so busy 'protecting' we 9 gals... =))))

KLIA - Used to be our favourite lepak place. The place where we get to see aeroplane landing.. Just sooo beautiful... There we were, sending Gin , Alex and Edmund off to Aussie. If i am wrong or too old to remember, we went in 7 cars...

Our common place to go when everyone disagree to go anywhere .............................. GENTING HIGHLANDS!
Oh, i just miss you all... Where time cannot turn back, photos are the best memories and evidence of our lasting "flensheeep"... =))) i love u folks....
More to come as i flip through my next album...

No comments: