May 02, 2007

Have u ever feel like tearing apart recently? I am having that feeling now! My brain is tearing apart and physically tired, hot..

I have just return from my redang trip. Long waiting, planned. Now, its gone! =)) but i enjoyed. A little conversation btw me and my one and only brother.

Me: Sigh... we are going back tmrw d.. So fast hor?
CW: Ya lor.. ( watching movie on his bed in the hotel )
Me: Aiyo, sien ler.. go back kl... ( keep complaining )
cw : Me too... Here very nice..
me: Ya ya... Haha.. Just sit and relax, play, eat, sleep...
cw: Aiya, just say you like the fact that you dun need to do anything here la...

which is very very true. I LOVE the feeling of doing wat want ALONE!

I love sitting at the beach, feeling the sea breeze, looking a the people walking up and down, listening to the waves hitting the rocks.. Wow... fantastic! I did feel asleep for awhile at the bench alone. =)) coz its after dinner, and sooooo comfy...

ok, back to my books for now, will post more when i come back from kuching next week. =P

Love,
Yee Ee =p

2 comments:

[ezZtheRr] said...

Chin Yee Chin Yee Chin Yee Chin Yee Chin Yee!

Hehe.

Just wanted to spam somewhere on your blog to let you know I was here! Walked all the way here from Adelaide!

You should put up a chatterbox in your blog. So I ca spam easier. Heh.

YeeYee said...

Ha! Am glad u drop by.. still new to this blog thingy actually... has always think its too revealing bout self. Chatterbox - gimme some time before i really get use to this blog site.. haha.. not IT savvy la..